Complaint Review: Broadway Photo, LLC Aka ShopCartUSA

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2008

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
Broadway Photo, LLC Aka ShopCartUSA
337 E. 89th Street Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Broadway Photo, Broadway Photo, LLC, ShopCartUSA, Aka bwayphoto.comBroadway Photo, LLC Aka ShopCartUSA Beware Broadway Photo LLC Low Price Rip-offs Brooklyn New York

These people own a staged priduct comparison website that always has one of their sites with the lowest price for cameras and gadgets. I went ahead and placed an order paying over $30 for overnight shipping of a Sony Cybershot DSC-T300 only to get an email the following after instructing me to call them to verify the order.

When I called I was offered over 8 different addons from memory sticks to extra batteries, I somewhat knew where this was going and declined everything. After that the gentlemen informed that the camera I ordered was not a US version and was not in English. He could give me a good deal if I paid $139 extra to get the US English version. At that point I knew this was a bad seller so I told them to cancel my order immediately. They said they did.

But the sad thing is these are clearly scammer that now hold my credit card number. This is clearly illegal bait and switching tactics for consumers.

I'm taking this one to my attorney general.

Watch out for these sites :

indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2008 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadway-Photo-LLC-Aka-ShopCartUSA/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/Broadway-Photo-Broadway-Photo-LLC-ShopCartUSA-Aka-bwayphotocomBroadway-Photo-LLC-Aka-330969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadway Photo, LLC Aka ShopCartUSA