helps

Broadway Pizza
2518 Broad Ave Internet United States of America

Broadway Pizza Inedible Greasy Food Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Third Generation Broadway pizza

I went to this pizza place on the recommendation of a neighbour. When I got the food home and opened the package, I found a pizza just swimming in a lake of grease and the taste was horrible, which made the food inedible. I posted about it on their Facebook page, which they immediately removed. I then wrote them a letter describing my experience and today they sent me private messages on Facebook calling what I said "slander" and claiming that they had been trying to contact me and that they had come by my house, both of which are LIES because I would have known if someone had come by the house since someone is always here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadway-Pizza/internet/Broadway-Pizza-Inedible-Greasy-Food-Internet-1014265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadway Pizza

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Third Generation Broadway pizza

AUTHOR: D. Ishee - (United States of America)

Although few people take advantage of our return policy it is as stated to this customer if your bring the product back we will issue a FULL refund or replace product with something of equal value. This Business has been open for 36 years and this has been our policy from the very first day. After recieving the complaint through a social media site I quickly sent her a message which was never responded to. Shortly after we recieved a threating letter in the mail and still no answer to my orignal message.

Seeing that she lived two block's away from our business we decided to go to her home hoping to speak in person about the issue no one came to the door. Soon  after we recieved a message on the same social media site that was again threating and she claimed to have never recieved my original response. We have repeatidly asked her to come in and speak with us about the issue because we do not handle refunds through websites or send any money to an individual. We have tried to please her but she does not want to be pleased or discuss anything she just wants money and that is not how our 36 year old succesful process works. thank you for taking the time to read my rebuttal.