Complaint Review: Broadway Sqare Apts

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Broadway Sqare Apts Apartment Cover-up Fraud Houston, Texas

One of my many complaints concerning Broadway Square is that uponmoving in you receive the royal treatment during the first 2 months and then the real reason comes out that you the resident is just a quoter and nothing more trying to keep full occupancy for the company in which it is ran.  When I signed my contract it was perfectly understood my pay days being disable and receiving my check the 3rd wednesday of each month, management indicated that would work with me so I would not accure all of those late fees and The court fee which is charged on the 11th of each month n in the amount of 101.00.

Due to these charges I will never pay my original rent of 519.00 instead Ive been paying outrages amount of rent since I;ve been here. I was told every monday they were to exterminate, not true, also things that were requestes in writing would be addressed immeditalely, also not true my stove which by the way have been in my apartment since Harold Fobb first built the apartment in a disaster waiting to happen as far as the burner wires are so corooted and rusty.

The roaches and bugs live with you and do not help pay rent. I know for a fact that the courts and the apartment corporate office are working very close together and both make lots of money, especially with the judge and the court room are always the same people and the same exact court room.  On the 6th of each month you are charged 50.00 and 5.00 each day thereafter nd on the 11th of each month court fees 101.00 please before you move in or even consider moving here please do the math and read up on the many and very real complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadway-Sqare-Apts/Houston-Texas-77061/Broadway-Sqare-Apts-Apartment-Cover-up-Fraud-Houston-Texas-952544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadway Sqare Apts