Complaint Review: Broadway Tickets - broadwaytickets.com

• Updated: Sat, March 31, 2007

• Reported By:San Clemente California
Broadway Tickets - broadwaytickets.com
broadwaytickets.com Internet U.S.A.

Broadway Tickets - broadwaytickets.com deceptive, dismissive customer service, don't answer their phone, don't solve problems, you get stuck with wrong tickets Ripoff Internet

I ordered tickets for a Broadway show and when I got to the page to check to make sure all my choices were correct, I realized I had no such opportunity to review my choice-it was already processed and yes, I had ordered tickets for the wrong day. At that MOMENT, I wrote Broadway tickets.com and called them to tell them I still needed 4 tickets-but I needed them for 3 days later. I also called their phone number and left a message, saying the same.

They wrote me back, said they were busy and a customer service manager would call me. No one called, so an hour later, I wrote them and called them and implored them not to process the original order-as I would not even be in town yet to use the tickets.

No one called-but they wrote back and said to please be patient, they had 12 employees and would get to the problem as soon as possible. Seven hours from the time of the original call & email, they called and said "Too late" the ticket order has shipped-"here's the tracking number."

I would have bought 4 tickets for another night from them. They didn't have to STICK ME with ones I couldn't use. They were just stalling all day-until they could get them shipped. People should be warned about these people.

San Clemente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2007 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadway-Tickets-broadwayticketscom/internet/Broadway-Tickets-broadwayticketscom-deceptive-dismissive-customer-service-dont-answe-241756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadway Tickets - broadwaytickets.com