Complaint Review: Broadway Tickets

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Addison Texas
Broadway Tickets
Internet USA

Broadway Tickets; www.broadway.com; www.broadwaytickets.com Cancellation Insurance on tickets Internet

Broadway Tickets, selling tickets on the internet, required a check in the box for "Terms and Conditions".  I read the terms and conditions and determined that I would purchase "cancellation insurance".  However, I filled out the form for the purchase (about $600) expecting a check box to add the cost of insurance, and there was none.

I was billed for the tickets only without the wanted insurance.  I immediately called Broadway Tickets to explain that I wanted the cancellation insurance ($15/ticket), and was told that for the "premium" tickets that I purchased, I could not purchase cancellation insurance.

What a rip-off.  Pay $600 for tickets with the understanding that they provided cancellation insurance for $15/ticket, and it was suddenly not available for the "class" of tickets I purchased.

I definitely regret using this organization to purchase Broadway tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadway-Tickets/internet/Broadway-Tickets-wwwbroadwaycom-wwwbroadwayticketscom-Cancellation-Insurance-on-tic-1067203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadway Tickets