Complaint Review: Brock A Felt - Emmillionaire - The Maraklife health Institute

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:needville Texas
Brock A Felt - Emmillionaire - The Maraklife health Institute
2301 Alligator Creek Road Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Brock A Felt - Emmillionaire - The Maraklife health Institute He chargedf my Master card for $1.95 for CD;s that were supposed to Google money making plan. Then I was charged 34.95. The Maraklife health Institute charged me $197.00 for vitamins I never ordered. I had to write my Citi cards to cancel this activity from happeninbg again. *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I was trying to take surveys which I like and normally am very careful which ones I take and it is usually safe because I don't care if I am paid or not.

I had brain surgery and this is my way of keeping my mind going. My error was to miss one question and not answer it NO. That generated the crrespondence from emillionaire and their claim was that you could learn from Google how to make moiney on the internet which I have never done but felt safe since it was Google. I charged the fee for postage for the dics and received them. Then my charge account starting showing charges of $34.95 or $197.00 from Markilife or Marqilife and Atlast Fulfillment.
Marqilife or Markliife is a Health Institute and Atlast Fullment deals in ecommerce. I wrote to the credit card companyto deny the charges but they will only deny the next charges. I can't cancel them, my husband would find out what a fool I was

Kathi
needville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brock-A-Felt-Emmillionaire-The-Maraklife-health-Institute/Clearwater-Florida-33765/Brock-A-Felt-Emmillionaire-The-Maraklife-health-Institute-He-chargedf-my-Master-card-421661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brock A Felt - Emmillionaire - The Maraklife health Institute