• Report: #819200

Complaint Review: Broderbund

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Merlene — Goodwater Alabama U.S.A.
Broderbund

Broderbund Encore, Expressit, Bicycle, Hoyle, punch!CAD, punch! online download, wouldn't download. I sent them a cancel order email. they stole my money anyway and would NOT cancel. Internet

01/04/2012 I needed a software program that could be used within the hour, so since I had used broderbund's Printmaster that was store bought and liked it I went to their website and ordered Family Lawyer to download immediately. I paid, then went to the email they sent with the download site, i clicked the url to download, but it wouldn't.. After an hour, I went to "support" and their support site is just a run around with no support at all. I went to tech support, same thing. I then filled out the cancel order form, sent that to them and thought that would be the end of the aggravation. BUT, NO!

Today, 01/06/2012 the charge of $24.99 came out of my account but I do not have a product..

I have tried an email to them telephone them @ 1-800-395-0277 to no avail..

They stole from me knowingly and with intent to defraud..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broderbund/internet/Broderbund-Encore-Expressit-Bicycle-Hoyle-punchCAD-punch-online-download-wouldnt-819200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broderbund