• Report: #1119801

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Pam — Pleasant Hill Missouri
Brogden Buick of Olathe
Olathe, Kansas USA

Brogden Buick of Olathe Brogden GMC False representation to sell a product that doesn't stand up to the hype. Olathe Kansas

*Consumer Comment: Question

I leased a Buick Enclave from these guys against my gut instinct and now I'll pay to get out of it. The car doesn't perform well at all.  Sputters and hesitates when you give it gas to get on the highway.  Also states it should get 26 Hwy and 22 City.  I drive 95% highway and my combined gas mileage is 17.9.

When I told them about it their respose was "it must be the way you drive the car".  I told them I wanted to trade out of the car and they offered me 8,000 less than what I had purchased the car for 3 months prior.  Less than 5,000 miles on the vehicle. I'm done.  They are rude and obnoxious after the sale is made.  I will hit every complaint board, the better business bureau and word if mouth to forwarn others.

I'll take the hit and trade/sell the car and I'll buy foreign.  I'll never promote or buy another GMC product. I'll take every opportunity to tell other consumers as long as I have the breath to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brogden-Buick-of-Olathe/Olathe-Kansas/Brogden-Buick-of-Olathe-Brogden-GMC-False-representation-to-sell-a-product-that-doesnt-s-1119801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brogden Buick of Olathe

Question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

“I leased a Buick Enclave… they offered me 8,000 less than what I had purchased the car for 3 months prior”

You appear confused as to whether you leased or purchased the car.

Has a qualified mechanic checked out the acceleration problem?