Complaint Review: Brokenprinter.com

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Stewiacke Nova Scotia
Brokenprinter.com
Online Sales Michigan's, Michigan United States of America

Brokenprinter.com Chris Cole brokenprinter.com sold me two parts for my printer in November of 2012. It had been over a month and I had not received them so I contacted this Chris. He said give it a couple days. 2 months went Michigan's, Michigan

I ordered two parts for my Hp printer in Nov 2012.  Never received anything so I contact brokenprinter.com and they said give a few days.  Never received anything so I contact him again.  He said he would look into it.  Never heard back.  Contact him again and he then told me they were set up with DHL to ship to Canada.  Funny, since my parts were supposed to be on their way.  Emailed him again for a refund and he told me to email the order numbers..never heard back.  Today is April 5th, 2013 and still no refund or parts.  This Chris Cole has received close to $300 from my credit card.  This is not right and is a total scam.  This has been the worst online deal I have ever done.  There is actually another report on here about him which he seemed to give the same answers.  I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY RIPPED OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brokenprintercom/Michigans-Michigan-/Brokenprintercom-Chris-Cole-brokenprintercom-sold-me-two-parts-for-my-printer-in-Novembe-1040897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brokenprinter.com