Complaint Review: Broker Price Opinion.com

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Hilgert — Bellingham Washington
Broker Price Opinion.com
Broker Price Opinion.com Westminster, Colorado USA

Broker Price Opinion.com BPOSONLINE.com, First Evaluations.com BPOSONLINE NON-PAYMENT Westminster Colorado

I completed Broker Price Opinions for this company and have not been paid. I have requested payment numerous times and am always told I was scheduled for the next pay period. This company is also doing business as "First Evaluations.com" now also. Last year this company owed me $2,400 dollars. I was contacted by them and they told me they had a problem with an individual and the problem had been solved. They then offered to pay me 75 cents on the dollar which I accepted. I was assured in the future I would be paid within 60 days of completion. Here are the orders this company owes me for.

02/28/13 126 W Main Street Everson, WA. $125 3/02/22013 408 2nd Ave Mt. Vernon, WA. $200 3/9/2013 415 S 1st St Mt. Vernon, WA. $200 6/4/2013 119 Jefferson Ct. Sumas, WA. $65

Total owed is $590.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broker-Price-Opinioncom/Westminster-Colorado-80031/Broker-Price-Opinioncom-BPOSONLINEcom-First-Evaluationscom-BPOSONLINE-NON-PAYMENT-Wes-1085554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broker Price Opinion.com