Complaint Review: Bromalite And Acaiburn

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Douglasville Georgia
Bromalite And Acaiburn
P.O. Box 2012 Riverton, Utah U.S.A.

Bromalite And Acaiburn I ordered a sample, and was charged $4.95 for s & h. Then was charged $75, so far. Don't try bromalite and acaiburn, Riverton Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Us To Clear Up This Account

Me and my mom heard about these two products on Rachel Ray and Oprah. So we ordered the two products, free trials only pay $4.95 each shipping and handling.
Now I have a $75 charge on my account for something I didn't order.
Now after reading other reports on these two companies, I may have many other charges on my account, for many months. Please DO NOT order from these companies.

Kerri
Douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bromalite-And-Acaiburn/Riverton-Utah-84065/Bromalite-And-Acaiburn-I-ordered-a-sample-and-was-charged-495-for-s-h-Then-was-char-409908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bromalite And Acaiburn

Hello

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8945 or visit our site http://www.acaiburn.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Thanks,

Acai burn team

Contact Us To Clear Up This Account

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Falon. I'm the customer service manager for Bromalite's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact me directly. My email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-897-0663. I would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Falon, CSM