Complaint Review: Bromalite - DRI Reg. Net

• Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:North Arlington New Jersey
Bromalite - DRI Reg. Net
www.bromalite.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Bromalite Or Also Known As DRI Reg. Net RIPOFF BY SUCKING YOU INTO A FREE SAMPLE AND ONCE THEY GET YOUR CC THEY KEEP CHARGING FULL PRICE Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Us So We Can Clear Up This Account

Barbara V
This DRI Reg Net or Bromalite is a scam. I ordered it and after reading other people's remmarks about the products, I decided to cancelled. They told me it was cancelled. Then the next week they charged me the $4.95 sample fee. Today they put through a charge of $69.95 and I never received the product at all. I decided that I would just cancel my credit card and get a new account or this will keep going on forever. I am of course going to dispute this $69.95 charge and now they won't be able to charge my cc anymore because I cancelled it.

Barbara v
North Arlington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bromalite-DRI-Reg-Net/nationwide/Bromalite-Or-Also-Known-As-DRI-Reg-Net-RIPOFF-BY-SUCKING-YOU-INTO-A-FREE-SAMPLE-AND-ON-437315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bromalite - DRI Reg. Net

Please Call Us So We Can Clear Up This Account

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Falon. I'm the customer service manager for Bromalite's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact me directly. My email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-897-0663. I would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Falon, CSM