Complaint Review: Bromalite, Wu Yi Pixie Tea, Panalabs

• Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:winnipeg Manitoba
Bromalite, Wu Yi Pixie Tea, Panalabs
www.bromalite.com Internet U.S.A.

Bromalite, Wu Yi Pixie Tea, Panalabs Misleading Information and Impossible to Contact (almost) Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Our Customer Service Manager for A Refund or Cancellation

In November I ordered the trial for both AcaiBurn and Bromalite. Part way through the order I realized something was wrong when other items started popping up that showed I would be enrolled in things like FitFactory so I stopped the order but not before my credit card info was already entered.

I managed to cancel FitFactory and AcaiBurn and thought the Bromalite had been successfully cancelled as well - I even asked if there were any other products that had not been included in my cancellation and was told no.

Imagine my surprise when an item of more than $40 showed up on my Visa bill for Wu Yi Pixie Tea. Not only had I not ordered this tea, I had not received it either. Along with these charges were the shipping charges for Bromalite (from Panalabs). They claimed it was a 30 day free trial at the time I ordered it but if you read the small print in the Terms and Conditions it shows that you have 14 days to discontinue it - so it's definitely not a 30 day trial. To state something in large print in one place and refute it in small print in another is not simply misleading, it seems to me more like fraud.

When I called the number given to ensure my Bromalite 'trial' had been cancelled, the line was never answered. This was not just one phone call, it was several calls and each time I was on hold for more than an hour. It was the same with the Wu Yi Pixie Tea number.

I then resorted to email as the company directed and did so for both Wu Yi Tea and Bromalite but only received an auto-response with a ticket number. No one ever confirmed a cancellation. I called my bank and had my Visa blocked and reissued with a new number.

A few days later, new charges showed up on my Visa. This time it was for $69.99 for Bromalite and it had gone through immediately before I cancelled my card but after receiving the auto-email responses from Bromalite.

I have been attempting to cancel all of this within an hour of ordering it so there is no way the time limit was up. All the information I found on the web was not making me feel any better about it. Others are experiencing the same thing. On one site, someone claiming to be an employee answered a similar complaint and left an email for a supervisor: falon@verifyyourorder.com

At this point, I had nothing left to lose so tried emailing the address provided. Lo and behold I got a human response with an apology and a promise to reverse the charges on my Visa for both the Pixie Tea and the Bromalite. This has not yet gone through my Visa account yet but it has only been 24 hours. If the company actually does refund my money, I will update the report.

Alex
winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bromalite-Wu-Yi-Pixie-Tea-Panalabs/internet/Bromalite-Wu-Yi-Pixie-Tea-Panalabs-Misleading-Information-and-Impossible-to-Contact-alm-403203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bromalite, Wu Yi Pixie Tea, Panalabs

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Connie. I'm a customer service agent for Wu-Yi Pixie's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact my manager directly. Her email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-800-919-2846ld be more than happy to take care of anything that we can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.