• Report: #471935

• Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Cumming Georgia
bromalite.com Internet U.S.A.

Bromlite, Bromalite "Free Sample" keeps on shipping at a high cost Internet

On June 9th I placed an internet order for a 30 day "free trial" offer of pills with only $4.95 due for shipping charges. Someone called to confirm my order and I repeatedly told them that I was only authorizing this single charge to my credit card and if I wanted to reorder, I would place a new order.

I received the package within a week and the $4.95 became $5.30 when my credit card was charged.

On July 6th a new charge of $69.95 was placed on my credit card. I called as soon as I found out and received a cancellation number.

I placed a claim with my credit card provider and they have reversed this charge. I have also had them cancel my old credit card number and issue a new one so these charges will not continue to appear. This is why I never use a Debit Card or send a personal check for internet purchases. There are too many crooks who work too hard stealing from us.

Cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bromalite/internet/Bromlite-Bromalite-Free-Sample-keeps-on-shipping-at-a-high-cost-Internet-471935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bromalite