meat

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:loftus Other
Bronco4x4 - www.bronco4x4.com
25 Broad Street,leek Staffordshire, Other United Kingdom

Bronco4x4 - bronco4x4.com TYRE/WHEEL SUPPLIERS RIP OFF BRONCO4X4.COM STAY WELL CLEAR~ Staffordshire Other

I telephoned this company after visiting there website, and spent 460 on Landrover wheels and tyres, After paying by telephone using my bank card I was told the wheels would be with me in 3 days. Anyway 4 days went by so I telephoned the company to be told that they were in transit and the courier still could deliver upto 5.30pm. They failed to show. A few more days went past so I rang again to be told the same, I was told this every day for 6 days and still received nothing. As you can imagine by this time I was getting frustrated with the company just fobbing me off so I asked for a courier tracking number and telephone number.

They couldn't supply tracking number as there computer was down and told me the courier didnt have a telephone number??? I waited a further day or so just to be told they still couldn't get me the tracking number so I told them if I didn't receive the wheels by the next day I would be requiring a refund... As you have probably guessed the wheels didn't show so I telephoned them to arrange my refund, In total 20+ phone calls with no answer, so I withheld the number and hey presto they answered but soon as I mentioned my name they hung up on me! So I repeatedly hit the redial button and they answer and tell me he would arrange the refund that evening and to expect the money back in my account within 2-3 days. 5 days have now passed and no money has been refunded to my account? Ive been in constant contact with my bank and they have told me to get a Transaction Id for the refund that was supposedly sent, The company answered the phone and told me they couldn't get the number until there accountant was in the shop later that evening and instructed me to ring back after 6.30pm,, but they close at 6.00pm, He assured me he would answer the phone as after 6.00pm as they were still on the premises that evening. I decieded to ring early and guess what.... NO ANSWER!! Since then ive made numerous amount of calls but they fail to answer any of them or respond to my email. Im now taking legal action against them to get my money back , And have involved consumer direct/Trading standards as well as notifying leek police. I would urge anyone thinking of buying from this company to stay well clear.....

Bowers
loftus

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bronco4x4-wwwbronco4x4com/Staffordshire-Other-ST13-5NX/Bronco4x4-bronco4x4com-TYREWHEEL-SUPPLIERS-RIP-OFF-BRONCO4X4COM-STAY-WELL-CLEAR-Staf-291859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bronco4x4 - www.bronco4x4.com