Complaint Review: Brooksdale Senior Living

• Reported By: Britnee — birmingham Alabama
Brooksdale Senior Living
Birmingham, Alabama USA

Brooksdale Senior Living Racists Birmingham, Alabama

Working there i've learned that the minorities are treated totally different. We are talked to and treated like we are worthless. No matter what they treat us like we dont belong in their facility. I have been threatened with my job numerous of times for unusual situations something like speaking my  mind and not in a rude way but just saying what i believe what is right and what is wrong. I am tired of being mistreated it has taking a toll on me and my ability to work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brooksdale-Senior-Living/Birmingham-Alabama-35209/Brooksdale-Senior-Living-Racists-Birmingham-Alabama-1047192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brooksdale Senior Living