Complaint Review: Brookstone.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Richard — Manteca California U.S.A.
Brookstone.com

Brookstone.com Ripoff. crooks. scam Internet

PRO FOOT AND CALF MASSAGER / Item # 651455

I ordered a foot massager via the internet and paid with PyaPal. They charged me two times ($654). After four emails and PayPals help, I received $327 back in my account. Three weeks later, I am still asking when will the item be delivered. After five emails, the item has been canceled by Brookstone.com and I will have to order it again. BUT !!! I still do not have my $327 back from them and the foot massager has gone up $100

All this time I thought I was talking to CUSTOMER SERVICE ! I was under the impression that customer service
department was to help you and not fan the flames.

Brookstone Customer Service employees are to simply push generic reply buttons and not even try to help with a problem. This is by far the most frustrating and worst online experience I have ever had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brookstonecom/internet/Brookstonecom-Ripoff-crooks-scam-Internet-779285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brookstone.com