Complaint Review: Broomfield Performance

• Updated: Sat, October 11, 2008

• Reported By:Bluff city Tennessee
Broomfield Performance
PureAcaiBerry.com Internet U.S.A.

PureAcaiBerry.com Or Broomfield PerformanceBroomfield Performance Buyer Beware of Free Products ! Internet

I fell for the PureAcaiBerry.com Free sample with shipping only ($1.87). It arrived next day with 6 pills, which I did not take. A little over a week later I noticed a pending transaction at my bank for Broomfield Perf. I researched and researched and finally found RIPOFF. I took one readers' advice and went to website, cancelled shipment, called my bank and had the charge removed temporarily and was told that if it appeared again, I was to go into bank and fill out an affadavit whereby bank would reimburse me and all charges too. I also asked for a new debit card so they can no longer debit my account in case I get busy and don't notice it. Buyer Beware, I am now!
thanks for advice and for this website.

Bluff city, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broomfield-Performance/internet/PureAcaiBerrycom-Or-Broomfield-PerformanceBroomfield-Performance-Buyer-Beware-of-Free-Pro-380380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broomfield Performance