Complaint Review: Brother International Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:Basin, Wyoming
Brother International Corporation
100 Somerset Corporate Boulevard Bridgewater, New Jersey U.S.A.

Brother International Corporation ripoff , steeling from people Bridgewater New Jersey

I decided to buy a new fax machine for our office so I bought a brother's Fax-565. It worked great until it started telling me I needed to buy a new cartridge which I thought was strange because the Fax was only two weeks old. I called the company only to be told that they come only with starter cartridges and I would have to buy a new one. This is a ripp-off. There was nothing on the box giving me this information. So now I have their machine and I have to go out and buy the cartridge in order to keep this fax going. In other words I really paid for a fax without a cartridge. This needs to be corrected. Thx you.

John
Basin,, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brother-International-Corporation/Bridgewater-New-Jersey-08807-6911/Brother-International-Corporation-ripoff-steeling-from-people-Bridgewater-New-Jersey-111506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brother International Corporation