Complaint Review: Brother-USA

Brother-USA
7777 North Brother Blvd. Bartlett, Tennessee United States of America

Brother-USA Brother Labelers Bartlett, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*Author of original report: Useless comments by bored people.

*Consumer Comment: Easy fix

*Consumer Comment: We have 2

*Consumer Suggestion: Can't change cartridge?

Own(ed) a PT-65 labeler from Brother. It is impossible to replace the very expensive cartridge. The instructions are a joke, as is the product. A complete piece of junk--threw it in the garbage. I wasted my money--you don't have to waste yours! I'm never buying any of their products again.

...Would have complained to their site, but of course, they require information that's none of their business. That tells me they do not wish to hear from me. So they won't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brother-USA/Bartlett-Tennessee-38133/Brother-USA-Brother-Labelers-Bartlett-Tennessee-745902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brother-USA

Really?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Well it's good that folks can decide for themselves.

On one side we have a person who says they can't change a label printer cartrige and that the replacements cost too much(of course they won't say how much they paid for them).  They also complain about the site asking for information that is none of their business, exactly what did they REQUIRE you to put in?

Then on the other hand we have people who have used them before with no problems and gave the price of a replacement.

By the way I also have this and never found the replacement cartridge hard to change, or the cost of the cartridges too outragous.  Perhaps you need to shop at cheaper stores.

Useless comments by bored people.

AUTHOR: Skippy - (USA)

I see smart comments by those who do not own the same product; so obviously do not know what they're talking about. The double pack cost a lot more than $10. (Maybe I bought it elsewhere, genius).

Folks can decide for themselves: Take a chance on this piece of garbage if you please. It wasn't my intention to "show" Brother anything. They won't miss my business. BTW, I've also owned a Brother laser printer--lasted about 1 year and that was it. JUNK. I've learned my lesson.

Easy fix

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

If you bought this at a major retailer, all you have to do is go back and buy a new one, then put the old crappy one in the box and return it.

Ive done this many times with crappy products.

We have 2

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Our school has 2 of that exact model and we never had any problem changing cartridges.  Even our junior high school interns never complained.

Maybe you can ask a neighbor child to help you.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Can't change cartridge?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I checked Brother's website and a 26 foot 1/2" cartridge is just over $10....not too bad.

Perhaps, if you can't figure out how to change the one in yours (the one you HAD), you shouldn't buy technology products.

Over the years I've had 3 Brother labellers and they all worked great and didn't offer any mental challenges. My current one is a PT-2710.

It IS your right not to provide any information the company asks for, but it doesn't help your cause.

I'll bet you really got their attention by throwing it in the trash. ;)