Complaint Review: Brown Hand Center

4131 Directors Row Houston, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 866-603-5440
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Brown Hand Center Demand Letter for $702.75 for a *Free Consultation* Houston, Texas

I recently received a Demand Letter from Brown Hand Center. When I reviewed my records I found that I had gone to the Brown Hand Center in Austin, Texas for a *Free Consultation* in the Spring of 2010.

The consultation itself was very memorable. The office staff were incompetent and I felt that the Doctor was hustling me to make a surgical commitment. When I asked about the costs repeatedly, no one in the office could answer my simple question.

With no one able to answer and a general bad feeling on my part I left the office after telling them not to solicit me and I would not be back.

Within weeks I saw another Hand Surgeon who recommended that I wear a pair of orthopaedic gloves for a week and repeat as needed to resolve my hand and wrist aching. Problem solved with no surgery necessary.

As for the Demand Letter, I have addressed it with a voice mail to Frank A, Director of Reimbursement for the Brown Hand Center. He has yet to show me any financial commitment made on my part, but has the nerve to DEMAND that I pay some amount they claim I agreed to in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brown-Hand-Center/Houston-Texas-77092/Brown-Hand-Center-Demand-Letter-for-70275-for-a-Free-Consultation-Houston-Texas-987016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brown Hand Center