sum

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: nobodys fool — Malibu California
Browning Automotive Group
18827 Studebaker Road Cerritos, California USA

Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California

Where to begin? I will keep it short for now, and include all the little details when I have posted this all over the web.

My company entered into a purchase and sale agreement of an aircraft, N813MK A Gulfstream GIII business jet owned by an entity owned by Kent Browning - yes, the same Kent Browning that owns all the car dealerships in Cerritos, called Hidacane Air, LLC. It was used to ferry around Kent Brownings dead wife, Katy or Kathleen or Kathryn or whatever.. She's dead now, brain cancer or something - so he was emotionally attached to the plane. He then decided he didn't like the idea of anyone else flying it, saying I was 'soiling the last memories of travels with his family' etc. Then you should not have sold me the aircraft!

I paid them a downpayment for the aircraft, via wire transfer. They then decided at the last minute to made me pay for the fuel that was remaining in the tanks from their last flight as well as pro rated property taxes for the year.

It gets better, they didn't release the plane to me for almost two weeks later! The scum bag charter owner Ray R Quinto of Cinco Air Charter, LLC decided to make me pay thousands of dollars in cleaning fees before he would 'release' the plane to me. This guy is a class act, I have seen his crappy operation and would sooner fly Southwest

Cinco Air Charter LLC 2161 E. Avion St Bldg 1 Ontario, Ca 91761 909-393-9036 Office 909-910-2612 cell
rquinto@cincoaircharter.com www.cincoaircharter.com

The agreement called for the first payment to be made 30 days from delivery, which would have been Nov 3rd. However, when they realized they could part the airplane out and make almost three times what they sold it to me for, they stole it from me inthe dark of night citing 'material breach of contract'. There was no breach, and I was not given any formal notice of any supposed breach. The first payment wasn't even due yet!

They hired some people to grab it and stash it at Cinco Air Charter LLC in Ontario, CA.

Anyone reading this should know that the people involved in this transaction have refused to refund my downpayment, the taxes, etc. They tried to offer me $2,500 - are you kidding me?

One of the parties involved is Roger A. Browning, Attorney at Law. He is the devious SOB who decided to pull this stunt. He is with a sleazy looking law firm in Beverly Hills called Glassman, Browning, Saltsman & Jacobs, Inc at 360 North Bedford Drive Suite 204 Beverly Hills CA 90210

His cell phone number is 310 995 1766 if you want to reach him and tell him what a tool he is.

Kent Browning, his brother, owns the Browning Automotive Group in Cerritos, CA browningautogroup.com/index.htm

He lives someone in the Malibu/Palisades/Malibu Canyon area and apparently has a collection of Covertte's that is like none other. I hear that if they made two different models of the same car (fuel injected vs carb, for instance) that this p**** has all of them!

One would have to wonder if he managed to accumulate this wealth by treating his customers the way he has treated me?

I would not buy a car from someone who operates this way. What if you have a problem? Is this the sort of guy you want to deal with? Not me. Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Browning-Automotive-Group/Cerritos-California-90703/Browning-Automotive-Group-Browning-Mazda-Acura-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Collision-Center-Used-1097655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Browning Automotive Group