Complaint Review: Brownstone Enterprises Group

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Lee Ann — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Brownstone Enterprises Group
700 Louisiana ST Houston, TX 77002 ? Internet United States of America

Brownstone Enterprises Group Steven Diaz, sales person timeshare ripoff , Internet

Steven Diaz, from Brownstone Enterprises Group in Houston Texas contacted me about renting or selling our timeshare in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  I looked up info on this company and didn't find any complaints, so I continued talking with him.  I told him we were interested in either selling or renting. When he sent the contract for renting the timeshare by email, someone else had signed it, where he was supposed to sign it.  I asked him about his signature, and a few other questions about the contract. When I asked him if there were any costs we had to pay up front, he was very vague in his answers.

Then he said he would send a new contract signed by him, for selling the timeshare.   I asked him again if there were any costs we had to pay before the closing (because all the advice about selling/renting timeshares says DON'T pay ANY money before the closing), he finally said yes, we had to pay the transfer fee up front before the closing.  When I said that we were not interested then, he became very rude and antagonistic.

What concerns me is that I found no complaints on the internet about this company as a timeshare ripoff.  i just want people to know that they ARE asking for an up front fee, which you should never pay to sell or rent a timeshare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brownstone-Enterprises-Group/internet/Brownstone-Enterprises-Group-Steven-Diaz-sales-person-timeshare-ripoff-Internet-930944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brownstone Enterprises Group