Complaint Review: Bruce Amoroso Photography

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: devinjhusted — lake havasu Arizona
Bruce Amoroso Photography
12021 Altoona Ave Hudson, Florida United States of America

Bruce Amoroso Photography Bruce Amoroso ripped me off by not honoring a $100.00 service and being completely unprofessional Hudson, Florida

*Author of original report: Resolved..

*Author of original report: mc donalds

Bruce Amoroso claims to be a professional photographer, however he ripped me of by charging me $100.00 for a photoshoot session and then never provided me with the photos that we had agreed upon. I paid for the service ahead of time to hold an appointment which he cancelled only hours before the shoot and rescheduled for a few days later which was inconvenient for me.

The photo shoot went normal and i was promised that i would have the photos within 4-6 weeks. It has been 7 months now and still no photos. I tried to contact him though his web page, his phone, and Facebook but no replays. When he did reply he again promised the photos would be ready the following day but still refused to honor his promise.

I would like to receive my full refund of $100.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Amoroso-Photography/Hudson-Florida-34669/Bruce-Amoroso-Photography-Bruce-Amoroso-ripped-me-off-by-not-honoring-a-10000-service-a-1035800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Amoroso Photography

Resolved..

AUTHOR: devinjhusted - ()

The transaction has now been resolved.  I received the photos which i paid for and many apologies for what came to be only a misunderstanding and bad communication. I would recommend Bruce Amoroso as a portrait photographer.

mc donalds

AUTHOR: devinjhusted - ()

its really gross and greasy. i wouldn't eat there...