- Report: #639920
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bruce Baldinger, Esq.
Bruce Baldinger, Esq.14 Meadown Lane Mount Vernion, New Jersey United States of America
Bruce Baldinger, Esq. Jan Berkowitz Discovered Guilty of Mortgage Fraud & Real Estate Fraud - Criminally motivated/narcissistic Lawyer still not disbarred Mount Vernion, New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Anyone with any information or knowledge about Bruce Baldinger, Esq.'s unethical or illegal practices should report them immediately to the appropriate government agencies including but not limited to:
1. Office of Attorney Ethics, Trenton NJ - Attn: Charles Centinaro, Director
2. Honorable Chief Justice Stuart Rabner, Trenton JN
3. Governor Chris Christie, State of NJ, Trenton NJ
4. Federal Bureau of Investigations
5. Attorney General, State of NJ
8. 10 Judicial Dist, Greivance Committee, Hauppauge NY
9. State of FL Dept of Lawyer Disciplinary Committee
10. NYS Dept of Banking, 2 Rector St, NY NY
11. NJ Dept of Banking
12. FL Dept of Finance
Bruce Baldinger is considered an extremely dangerous, psychotic and sociopathic criminal who abuses the court systems by filing massive frivolous lawsuits and destroying people's lives who question his ethics or rationality. He bullies and abuses women with his deception. He is a master of illusions and he has hurt alot of people.
Bruce Baldinger has admitted guilt on at least 20 counts of mortgage and real estate fraud in his discovery deposition dated Sept 14, 2005 and he has still not been disbarred yet as a result of these serious financial crimes. There are many additional crimes or unethical conduct that have been reported about Bruce Baldinger, Esq however he has still not yet been disbarred.
The damage that Bruce Baldinger has caused upon dozens of individuals, investors, banks and even his own family is so pervasive that it takes real courage and strength to confront this much unchecked evil. But it is being done, bit by bit until he is ultimately disbarred and hopefully sentenced to prison for his crimes.
This report will be the first of approximately 20 that will be filed against Mr. Bruce Baldinger. It is appalling that the Office of Attorney Ethics in Trenton NJ is still permitting this level of corruption and damage to stem from just one person with purely evil intensions.
On Page 81 of 246 of Bruce Baldinger's Divorce Deposition he was directed to a question on the Uniform Residential Mortgage Application, better known in the mortgage industry as "1003" that states the following disclosure:
"I fully understand that it is a FEDERAL CRIME punishable by fine or imprisonment or both to knowingly make any false statements concerning any of the above facts as applicable under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001, et seq.
And now for part of the unconscionable FRAUD:
1. Page 82/264 of the divorce deposition Mr. Baldinger falsified the mortgage application by stating he was married when he was in fact separated. A deliberate attempt to mislead the lender/bank,
2. Page 83/264 Mr. Baldinger claimed he owned 8 Mosley Rd when in fact he did not. This was another deliberate attempt to mislead and defraud the lender/bank,
3. Page 85/264 Mr. Baldinger makes the claim that his total family income was $30,000 per month. This was another attempt to mislead/defraud the investor/lender/bank into believing he was making more than he really was.
4. Page 86-88/264 Mr. Baldinger represented that he was the 100% sole owner on Page 3 of his Residential Mortgage Application on several properties located in TX. The statement was false and Mr. Baldinger admits to same on his deposition. This is fraud.
5. Page 91-91/264 Mr. Baldinger falsifies the question Are you a party to a lawsuit with the intention to mislead, deceive and defraud the lender/bank/investor. He was in fact a party to a lawsuit and he was trying to not disclose it.
6. Page 93/264 Mr. Baldinger becomes aware of his transgressions under oath and the magnitude of his financial crimes as well as the consequences of his actions (fine, imprisonment or disbarment) and he begins to have his first psychotic break, becomes recalcitrant, irate and insubordinate to the attorneys deposing him.
7. Page 93/264 he confesses and admits that he did not in fact own 8 Mosely Rd. He claims he doesnt know how 8 Mosely Rd got on the mortgage application (an attempt to avoid prosecution) but then quickly admits yes, I did sign it (evidence that there is a struggle and conflict between his good conscious and the criminally motivated aspect of his mental state of case). This mental confliction, multiplied over hundreds of transgressions is the sole source of Mr. Baldingers psychotic episodes and evil intentions towards others.
8. Page 94/264 Mr. Baldinger falsifies the amount of equity on his mortgage application by adding value that isnt really there. This is even more fraud with the intent to mislead/defraud lenders.
9. Page 101/264 Mr. Baldinger gets caught admitting another lie on a different mortgage application for 132 Chelsea Way, Bridgewater, NJ in which he owned/owns jointly with his sister and mother. On that application he claims that he was married when he was in fact not. The mortgage application was to Countrywide Home Mortgage at that time.
10. Page 102/264 he gets caught admitting that he lied again on this application, claiming that he lived at 132 Chelsea Way as his prior address when in fact he did not.
11. Page 102/364 he gets caught again lying by admitting without any doubts that he checked off a box on this application for 132 Chelea Way claiming he was going to occupy it as his primary residence. This was untrue fraud/deception and a lie.
12. Page 103/264 he claims he was the 100% owner of 10 Oak Knoll Rd. This was also false. He admitted under oath that (1) He had no ownership interest and (2) He was not on the DEED.
13. Page 103/264 he admits another lie that he was not in fact 50% owner of 132 Chelsea Way.
14. Page 104/264 he admits that the acquisition cost of 7819 South FL Park, Houston Tx was not in fact $255,000.
15. Page 104/264 he admits that the ownership interest in 7819 was not 100%
16. Page 104/264 he admits that the value of 7819 was not in fact $500,000
We will reveal for you, the public, the community, society any remaining unethical, illegal, immoral or fraudulent connections that Mr. Baldinger is accountable for from pages 105-208 of his divorce deposition in our next Ripoff report. Due to the volume of complaints coming in about Bruce Baldinger and the seriousness of his crimes and potential harm to society we ask that you file any complaint here at the rip off report large or small because the totality of these complaints will be filed with the FBI and the Governor of NJ and NY in September and October of 2010. Together, we can ensure that criminality and evil doesn't prevail over the innocent who have suffered so immensely at the unchecked wrath of Bruce Baldinger, Esq. His reign of abusing his power must be stopped and it will, you will see.
Additionally, we will reveal for you in separate reports how he cheated, lied, stole and conned numerous other people with his extremely surreptitious, vicious and evil machinations under the guise of being a dutiful lawyer. It is expected by approximately 20 of Bruce Baldingers victims that he be disbarred from practicing law in any state of the U.S.A. before the end of the year.CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2010 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Baldinger-Esq/Mount-Vernion-New-Jersey-07976/Bruce-Baldinger-Esq-Jan-Berkowitz-Discovered-Guilty-of-Mortgage-Fraud-Real-Estate-Frau-639920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)