Complaint Review: Bruce Bennett Nissan

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:shelton Connecticut
Bruce Bennett Nissan
978 Danbury Road Wilton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bruce Bennett Nissan Overcharged me for a pathfinder took total advantage of me and my spouse Wilton Connecticut

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bad Place to Work Too

We came in to buy a used pathfinder. The experience was not pleasant at all.
After we bought the car, we found out a month later we were over paid for the pathfinder. This compnay saw us coming and ripped us off. I have bought from car dealers in the past but never have we been treated this bad.
Stay away from this ripoff car dealer!

Ivonne
shelton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Bennett-Nissan/Wilton-Connecticut-06897/Bruce-Bennett-Nissan-Overcharged-me-for-a-pathfinder-took-total-advantage-of-me-and-my-spo-369518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Bennett Nissan

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bad Place to Work Too

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I used to work at Bruce Bennett Nissan, when it was still under the Bob Sharp name. Working there was everything short of a nightmare! As sales person, if you were not a pit-bull, you were looked at as a bad salesperson. The pressure was so high to close, I had countless customers get up and leave becuse they were sick and tired of the back and fourth game that the managers played.

I as employee did everything the managers instructed during a deal, and they would still change the terms last minute to squeeze a few more bucks. The place is owned by one of the most pretentious people you will ever meet.

Im now starting to wonder why Bob Sharps name is on a different building down in Darien now.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC