Complaint Review: Bruce Berman

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Bruce Berman
BruceABerman.com Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Bruce Berman ripoff Newport Beach California

Like many others I fell for the radio commercial "I got here you can too", so I went online to order my "free" book. When the items came in the mail I didn't have time to open them because I was headed out of town. When I returned the items sat for about two weeks before I remembered I had them so.....

I opened the parcel and found a book and some cd's. I thought I was only getting a book so I was surprised to see cd's. I put the items down thinking with all this info I would need more time to get into it than just reading a book. The next month on my credit card was a charge for $6.95 shipping and a seperate charge two weeks later for $99.95. Thats when it hit me that this was no "free book.

I went back to the material and found that if the items were not returned within 30 days my credit card would be charged. I had 3 days to get it back so I went straight to the web site to talk to a representative. That person literally told me "would you like to purchase an additional course?" I was trying to return the item and then told this person what a ripoff the whole thing was.

I now am stuck with a cd course I never wanted in the first place. It is no wonder Bruce A. Berman is a millionaire. It is a very deceitful way to make money. My only outlet now is to report this scam everywhere I can!

Ralph
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Berman/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Bruce-Berman-ripoff-Newport-Beach-California-212981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Berman