Complaint Review: Bruce E. Blumberg

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Susanne — Pine Arizona United States of America
Bruce E. Blumberg
Luhrs Tower, 45 W. Jefferson, Suite 210 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bruce E. Blumberg Bruce Blumberg Unethical, Unprofessional, Unqualified, Fraudulent, Male Chauvinist, DO NOT HIRE FOR DEFENSE, Phoenix, Arizona

As a woman hiring an attorney for my defense I was floored by Bruce Blumberg's male chauvinist attitude toward me. Twice, Mr. Blumberg called my husband and ask him to "get your wife under control"  or "make your wife stop interfering" - and Mr. Blumberg was my attorney.

Twice I overheard my husband telling Mr. Blumberg "you don't understand, my wife and I don't tell each other what to do".  Why was my attorney calling my husband to tell me what to do?   Why didn't he call me?

Mr. Blumberg refused to listen to me  and refused to represent me even though he took my money, and then fraudulently
took more.  He teamed up with his partner, Michael Ziton, my husband's attorney, to shut me up.  Blumberg and Ziton had their own goal. [continued below]....
.....  They flew to New York, with my husband, while I was left to my own defenses.  I was screaming for and paying for representation and got none.

y attorney, Bruce Blumberg, did that to me when I was paying him a ton of money to represent me. I want other women to be warned of Bruce Blumberg.  He is very unethical and very unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-E-Blumberg/Phoenix-Arizona-85015/Bruce-E-Blumberg-Bruce-Blumberg-Unethical-Unprofessional-Unqualified-Fraudulent-Male-846604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce E. Blumberg