Complaint Review: Bruce H. Orr Portland Attorney

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Portland Oregon United States of America
Bruce H. Orr Portland Attorney
621 SW Morrison St. STE 1300 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Bruce H. Orr Portland Attorney Wyse Kadish LLP, Attorney Portland Bruce Orr Bruce Orr Portland Attorney took our money but never helped us keep our home or assets. My family lost everything because of Bruce Orr and Wyse Kadish LLP Portland , Oregon

I hired Bruce Orr to file a ch13. I was in a financial bind because of the recession and my company cutting hours. Later I filed a ch7 and we lost our home, cars and assets. Had Bruce Orr and Wyse Kadish LLP done there job I would have been able to keep all my assets. Because of his incompetence we lost everything 2012.

It is  not fair Bruce Orr and Wyse Kadish LLP got paid thousands of dollars and i lost everything. Do not use Wyse Kadish LLP or Bruce Orr Portland Attorney. You will lose everything and be charged thousands of dollars in hidden fees. Please find a different attorney so your family doesn't lose everything like mine did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-H-Orr-Portland-Attorney/Portland-Oregon-97205/Bruce-H-Orr-Portland-Attorney-Wyse-Kadish-LLP-Attorney-Portland-Bruce-Orr-Bruce-Orr-Por-1007764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce H. Orr Portland Attorney