Complaint Review: Bruce Hogan private pilot dvd

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: David — Orlando Florida United States of America
Bruce Hogan private pilot dvd
4051 29th Ave N.,St.Petersburg Fla. 33713 Internet United States of America

Bruce Hogan private pilot dvd Ordered the private pilot dvd training course was "shipped" April 8th have not received anything Internet, Internet

On 4/5/2012 I ordered a Private Pilot DVD course from "Bruce Hogan Private Pilot dvd". I received a shipping notice on 4/8/2012. I live less than 100 miles from the listed business address (St. Petersburg, Fla.) It is now the 18th of April and have seen NOTHING! I have the gut feeling that I have been the victim of a scam. I paid for the product via Paypal, so I know that disputing the issue with them is a moot point, as Paypal protects the seller, not the consumer.I am going to attempt to contact the seller, but from what I have read, I will only get "the runaround".

Hopefully other people will see this before they purchase and avoid being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Hogan-private-pilot-dvd/internet/Bruce-Hogan-private-pilot-dvd-Ordered-the-private-pilot-dvd-training-course-was-shipped-870552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Hogan private pilot dvd