Complaint Review: Bruce Hogan

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis Seabolt — Edgewtaer Maryland United States of America
Bruce Hogan
4051 29th Ave. N Internet United States of America

Bruce Hogan I bought the 2 CD "private Pilot Course" and The first disk # 2 had nothing on it and when I received the replacement CD disk # 2 it had glue and some kind of scratches on the recordable side and when Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Still waiting

I bought the 2 CD "private Pilot Course" and I am very disappointed with them. The first disk # 2 had nothing on it and

when I received the replacement CD disk # 2 it had glue and some kind of scratches on the recordable side and when I

tried to look at the e disk it stopped playing when I assume it got to the scratched area. How do I get my money back

and send these CD's back to you...

Signed
VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Hogan/internet/Bruce-Hogan-I-bought-the-2-CD-private-Pilot-Course-and-The-first-disk-2-had-nothing-o-837586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Hogan

Still waiting

AUTHOR: Dennis Seabolt - (United States of America)

I've sent many e-mails and still have not heard a thing, I think the next time I go to Florida, which is in 2 weeks I'll make a specail trip to the address and see if I can take the money out of his a**...