• Report: #819666

• Submitted: Sun, January 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: FlyBoi — Gaithersburg Maryland United States of America
Bruce Hogan
4051 29th Avenue, N. Saint Pertersburg, Florida 33713 Internet United States of America

Bruce Hogan Private Pilot DVD set Internet

I ordered the Private Pilot DVD set in July for my son.  After my card was charged, I waited for delivery of the DVD set, which never happened.  I contacted the Trellis service desk in August and told I had not waited long enough for delivery.
I contacted Trellis again in September, October, November and December and was told each time that my request for the re-shipment was not requested correctly.
After many failed attempts to properly re-ship my order, I actually thought of placing another order, when my co-worked suggested I look up the company before placing another order.  I'm glad I did; and sad to see that this company has ripped off so many people.  Ripped-off and not flying high.
Mel, in Gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Hogan/internet/Bruce-Hogan-Private-Pilot-DVD-set-Internet-819666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Hogan