Complaint Review: Bruce Orr Attorney

621 SW Morrison ST STE 1300 Portland, Oregon United States of America
  • Phone: 503-273-9135
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Bruce Orr Attorney Bruce Orr Attorney took my money never helped me keep my assets Portland, Oregon

I hired Bruce Orr to file a ch13. I was in a financial bind because of the recession and my company cutting hours. Later I filed a ch7 and we lost our home, cars and assets. Had Bruce Orr and Wyse Kadish LLP done there job I would have been able to keep all my assets. Because of his incompetence we lost everything 2012.

It is  not fair Bruce Orr and Wyse Kadish LLP got paid thousands of dollars and i lost everything. Do not use Wyse Kadish LLP or Bruce Orr Portland Attorney. You will lose everything and be charged thousands of dollars in hidden fees. Please find a different attorney so your family doesn't lose everything like mine did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Orr-Attorney/Portland-Oregon-97205/Bruce-Orr-Attorney-Bruce-Orr-Attorney-took-my-money-never-helped-me-keep-my-assets-Portl-1012742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Orr Attorney