Complaint Review: Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated

• Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: Stuck — Newport Rhode Island United States of America
Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated
270 Bellevue Ave Newport, Rhode Island United States of America

Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated Ripped me off by lack of work getting started Newport, Rhode Island

*Author of original report: Me to. Let's get together.

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated did nothing for me. I have a kitchen that needs remodeling in a rental house out of state. I called the construction company to get the job done. These guys never showed up, never did anything, never called me back, and just left me hanging with a kitchen that still needs repair. I just want to scream as loud as I can because this is just driving me out of my mind. Where is the decency of some people these days?

If you have had the same experience, please post your own concern. Hopefully they will get the message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Sands-Construction-Companies-Incorporated/Newport-Rhode-Island-02840/Bruce-Sands-Construction-Companies-Incorporated-Ripped-me-off-by-lack-of-work-getting-sta-541865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated

Me to. Let's get together.

AUTHOR: Stuck - (United States of America)

I'm replying because I've been burned by this guy too. Why doesn't everybody who has been hit by this guy get together and do something about it. Let's all get a lawyer and sue him together to save costs. Contact me by this website and I'll organize it.

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: PartlyHappy - (United States of America)

The same thing happened to me with this company. I also submitted a post. He needs to stop.