Complaint Review: Bruce Weiner Law Office

Bruce Weiner Law Office
4740 Von Karman Ave, Newport Beach, CA Internet United States of America

Bruce Weiner Law Office Reatly Law Center Loan Modification Fraud , Internet

*Consumer Comment: REALTYLAWCENER

I paid this firm $3,500 for a loan modification in August of 2011 and have been working with Yamel Sanchez and Liz Gomez until 2 months ago.  I have been trying to get in touch with anyone at your firm for over 4 months by phone, fax, and email with no response at all.

In conversations that my local attorney has had with the California Attorney General's office we were told that according to statute SB94 it was illegal for the firm to have charged up front fees for this service and now the firm is no longer performing per our signed contract.  I also have in writing, with an original signature from senior compliance manager James Randolph, a money back guarantee that if the firm is unable to renegotiate the terms of my loan to a low fixed rate and reduce the principle back to fair market value that they would provide a full refund.

In light of SB94, the unsuccessful attempt to modify my loan, the fact that the firm has stopped servicing me all together, and the signed money back guarantee, I need the $3,500 to be refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Weiner-Law-Office/internet/Bruce-Weiner-Law-Office-Reatly-Law-Center-Loan-Modification-Fraud-Internet-917544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Weiner Law Office

REALTYLAWCENER

AUTHOR: ROSIE - (United States of America)

I work for a large company and a few of us got hooked up with realtylawcenter,they did the same to us $1500.00 down & $1500.00 within 30 days,needless to say they did nothing to try to modify are loans.We contacted the state bar assoc. to file a complaint & we just got great news that the scam artist Bruce wiener  is going to be disbarred from practicing law in California !!!We talked to him before we filed are complaint and told him we wanted are money back and his response was he would talk to his office manager Liz Gomez,never herd from them again.Bruce you got what was coming to you.