Complaint Review: Brunswick Zone

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2004

• Reported By:Bloomingdale Illinois
Brunswick Zone
North Ave Glendale Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

Brunswick Zone Ripoff Take advantage of families on kids day off from school Glendale Heights Illinois

Shame on you Brunswick Zone...

I took my kids to enoy an afternoon of bowling on their holiday day off from school. When we checked in at the desk, the clerk sheepishly informed us each game was 4.29 per person today.

I couldn't believe it, how disgusting to charge such an inflated price when they know parents won't want to dissappoint their kids and succumb to their scam.

While I was waiting, I heard one clerk say to the desk clerk, "The kids are off school today we should be much busier". I informed her that maybe if they weren't charging 4.29 a game, they would be. She nodded in agreement. Even their own employees realize they are ripping us off!

Anyway, we played 1 game rather than the 3 we were planning on and I explained to my kids why. Needless to say, we will never visit this establishment again.

Frustrated Family
Bloomingdale, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2004 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brunswick-Zone/Glendale-Heights-Illinois/Brunswick-Zone-Ripoff-Take-advantage-of-families-on-kids-day-off-from-school-Glendale-Heig-117343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brunswick Zone