satisfaction

• Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Yuma Arizona United States of America
Bryan Nei
511 and 1/2 4th st Brandon, South Dakota United States of America

Bryan Nei Angel Nei Bryan Nei contacted me claiming to have auto parts I had posted in the wanted section of craigslist.org. I sent payment and he never sent parts, then dissconnected his phone. I sent certified mail t Brandon, South Dakota

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: rip off

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please now

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Really

Bryan Nei contacted me via phone about parts I had listed on the wanted section of craigslist.org.  I sent payment via certified mail signable by either Bryan Nei or Angel Nei.  Bryan Nei Signed for payment, then disconnected phone and never sent parts.  He lives at 511 and 1/2 Brandon South Dakota 57005.  Do not send him anything as he is just lying about having what you need.  Beware this scam/fraud artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2010 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryan-Nei/Brandon-South-Dakota-57005/Bryan-Nei-Angel-Nei-Bryan-Nei-contacted-me-claiming-to-have-auto-parts-I-had-posted-in-the-652114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryan Nei

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

rip off

AUTHOR: Angel Brown - (USA)

i live in wasilla alaska now product came back 3 times he will not contact me gave me wrong address

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please now

AUTHOR: Angel Brown - (USA)

also please take my address offline, that is the worst thing I've ever seen a person do, you know how scary that is knowing my address is posted all over the net and some pervert or murder could come to my house, I have a 3yr old daughter have some respect, I know you're mad but would you like your HOME address posted all over??

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Really

AUTHOR: Angel Brown - (USA)

Hey I'm pretty sure I had NOTHING to do with this whole ordeal so I found it extremely rude that my name was put up, You can email me if you like and I can give you our number horse-n-pups@hotmail.com I'm confused so please get ahold of me and thank you
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC