Complaint Review: Bryan Zimmerman

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: James P. — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Bryan Zimmerman
Oviedo, Florida United States of America

Bryan Zimmerman www.networkcrusher.com Network con artist, don't buy what he sells you...himself as a guru! Oviedo, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Bryan Zimmerman is one of the most respectable internet marketers I know

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your typical "You Won't Hold My Hand So I'm Going To Bash You" Report

Well, here's yet another report about a Network "GURU".  The classless Bryan Zimerman. Although I have no idea how many people he's stung, since he is online daily presenting himself as a Network Guru, telling people how to make money in various opportunitites, when he is just a con artist, another unconcerned self promoter.

I've sat in on over half a dozen "webinars" where he talks on and on about old, used up methods...just to hit you up at the end for cash for personal one on one marketing coaching and affiliate businesses he belongs to.  If you get online, log into a webinar, and see Bryan Zimmerman as participant, leave as fast as you can click. He is affliated with www.webinarswap.com, a member of lead net pro, mindset blueprint, project product lab, the focus master, so many others. The guys is just a straight out con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryan-Zimmerman/Oviedo-Florida-/Bryan-Zimmerman-wwwnetworkcrushercom-Network-con-artist-dont-buy-what-he-sells-youh-753609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryan Zimmerman

Bryan Zimmerman is one of the most respectable internet marketers I know

AUTHOR: Marilyn - ()

I think I have bought just about every single one of Bryan Zimmerman's products which I've seen advertised on the Warrior Forum, and have always found them to be THE most helpful and thorough products that a newbie (and even an advanced) Internet marketer could buy.

If I ever had a question, problem, comment, whatever, if I emailed Bryan, he always responded immediately, usually within 24 hours.

I've never found him to be anything but respectful, honest, knowledgeable, and I will continue to buy his products.  To me, they are absolute gems for the beginner at marketing (and beyond beginner).

I keep them on my bookshelf as I refer to them a LOT for basic and more advanced knowledge on how to set up a marketing campaign, whether you are marketing your own product or as an affiliate for someone else.

In particular, I have found his ebook on article marketing to be priceless, and I still refer to it frequently as it outlines step-by-step what to do.

Honestly, I don't know what I would have done when starting out if I hadn't had Bryan's Newbie Workbook and his book on Article Marketing.  They assume you know nothing about marketing on the Internet and take you by the hand and educate you thoroughly on exactly what to do to be successful in your marketing endeavors.

I don't know what the problem is with the man who wrote the complaint against Bryan.  If this man failed at internet marketing after thoroughly following Bryan's step-by-step guides, I believe the problem lies with his efforts (or lack thereof) and not Bryan's teaching.

Bryan doesn't skimp on imparting his wisdom on IM, and will help just about any one of his product purchasers who has run into a stumbling block.  He goes WAY above and beyond, which to me is the mark of a genuine, sincere product creator.  He doesn't just dump a "do-it-yourself" book in your lap and leave you to your own devices.  I have a file of email responses that Bryan wrote to me in response to any questions I had.

I highly recommend any one of Bryan's ebooks, without any reservation whatsoever.  For the person complaining to call Bryan a "con artist" is an absolute joke.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bryan and any one of his products to anyone who wants to be successful at internet marketing.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your typical "You Won't Hold My Hand So I'm Going To Bash You" Report

AUTHOR: Bryan Zimmerman - (United States of America)

So let's take a look at this in depth shall we? First off, I think it's extremely funny that someone can put people's information out there, phone number included and then hide behind a name that allows you not know who they are. Funny to say the least.

Here you have a prime example of what happens when someone buys a product, and then because you won't spend every last second of your time with them making it work for them they want to start bashing you. I don't sell personal coaching number one, so I'm not sure where "James P." got that from. Second, I have not been in ANY network marketing company for well over a year. I just recently started into one about a month ago and that was well after this comedy from "Jame P" was written. Again, a good example of Mr. James (unkown last name) P. just spouting off stuff here.

I'm sitting here and I'm really laughing at what has been written to be honest. As far as outdated methods....if hard work and putting things into action is outdated, then I guess I'm guilty of that. Or Or maybe I can bring some people who have quit their day jobs from following some of them think they're out dated too...I dunno lol.  I don't preach the "here's the push button system you've been looking for" method, I guess that wasn't what James wanted to hear. Sorry about that James, but for all of you reading this, let me let you in on a little secret.  THERE IS NO PUSH BUTTON MONEY MAGIC! You have to work for it just like anything else.

Now, let's talk honesty shall we? Yes, I am affiliated with Lead Net Pro and yes I have sold it, but I have probably talked more people OUT of buying it than into it. Read the comments on my blog from people who THANKED me for talking them out of it and being honest.  Here's the link: http://www.networkcrusher.com/lead-net-pro-an-honest-review

James said "just to hit you up at the end for cash for personal one on one marketing coaching and affiliate businesses he belongs to". James, FIND ME THAT and where I did it.  Find me where I asked you for cash for one on one coaching please, you can't find it because it doesn't exist. I recently opened a mastermind class and even that is a group setting and that as well was waaaaaaaay after you wrote this. I don't do one on ones, sorry to shoot holes in your story "James P".

Yes, I am affiliated with Webinar Swaps and it's a great platform that allows people to present their webinars to people. Am I selling anything on it? Nope, sure am not. I simply host some of the webinars while other people present their products. BUT, each one is a teaching lesson by the product owner and 100% free to attend. Is there an offer at the end? Sure there is. Do you have to buy it? Of course you don't, that choice is yours to make.  So I'm not sure where James says I've done countless webinars that I ask for one on one money at the end is coming from either, again I'm laughing here.

Project Product Lab and Mindset Blueprint have received nothing but positive remarks. Want more proof? Here you go: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/328859-47-00-software-included-will-stop-you-being-99-fail-online-marketing.html

See anything but good comments?

I could go on and on and shoot so many holes in this guys story with links to OTHER people's blogs that have been all positive. Bottom line is this guys bitter because I wouldn't babysit him. Sorry "James" I have 3 kids of my own, don't have time to watch an adult that ought to know he should be working on his business instead of coming over here and trying to bash people with false information.

I really think Rip Off Report should do a little bit better of how they just let anyone post things up on their site that haven't even been checked in to. Myself, I'm not all that worried about it because hey,  you see my phone number up there right? Anyone has a problem, call me. But for other people, this kind of nonsense and flat out lies could potentially get hurt by it not only in their business, but in their personal lives as well.

Thanks for the entertainment from the hidden "James P".  If you're going to let people post garbage like this, you should at least make it a requirement that they put their own personal details on the site to for all to see.