Complaint Review: Bryant Dependable Motors

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By:douglasville Georgia
Bryant Dependable Motors
3745 Jimmy Lee Smith Parkway Hiram, Georgia U.S.A.

Bryant Dependable Motors The owner has no business ethics, and definately has no people skills Hiram Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Brandon in a nutshell

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: i think this is a joke Mr.bryant is a lovely young man

*Consumer Comment: A great company Brandon Bryant, owner of Bryant Dependable Motors

* : Brandon has no ethics

*Author of original report: Bryant Dependable Motors

*UPDATE Employee: Bryant Dependable Motors Has Ethics

Brandon Bryant, owner of Bryant Dependable Motors, sells junk cars, that don't pass emissions, or live up to reliable, or "dependable." When there is a problem with any of the customers, he hides in numerous places. He either hides in his detailers shed, outside behind the building, in his office, or sneaks out of the office. He doesn't face the customers. He doesn't fix their problems, he chooses to run from their issues. He also tries to place the blame on his employees for the problems that his cars are having. Brandon also doesn't give his employees a lunch break, or a second day off per week. He also keeps his employess at the office long into the night, without paying them. If they are there they should be on the clock. He also has two firearms, in his desk that he does like to either flash, or pull on his employees. When it comes time for payday he puts his weapons on the desk, and challenges his employees, to speak their mind. If he doesn't like what they say, he threatens them with one of three things. 1) Firing them. 2) Fighting them. And 3) His guns. He doesn't pay his employess the pay that they earn. If his salesman make sales. They know what they are supposed to get, and at the end of the week, he say "Well I had to pay this, this, and this. So he doesn't have to pay his employees, what they actually earned. He doesn't have any right to be in business, or to be dealing with public. He needs to be dealt with by higher powers. He needs to be shown what it's like to be "RIPPED OFF."

77gmc
douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryant-Dependable-Motors/Hiram-Georgia-30141/Bryant-Dependable-Motors-The-owner-has-no-business-ethics-and-definately-has-no-people-sk-314364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryant Dependable Motors

Brandon in a nutshell

AUTHOR: glassberg - (United States of America)

We purchased our car from Brandon a couple years ago and have had no problems. The deal was very well handled and everything went great. The car is a 2002 Toyota and is in perfect condition. The price was about or below average for the car. Since purchasing the toyota, I have refered at least 12 people to the dealer and have had ZERO complaints. Several people have had minor problems with their car and Brandon fixed them quickly.

I used to be a mechanic and a salesman and I know well how a dealership works. I have watched the family at this dealership grow and I think they are doing a great job. They sell a lot of cars and their inventory rotates quickly.

Being that there are so FEW complaints here as compared to the number of cars he sells, I would thing twice about NOT going to see him. Brandon is a good decent man and in the used car business a good man is hard to find. I cant wait until they open another lot!

As for the report filed concerning the rips offs and the gun usage, if you had ANY credibility, you would have called the police and taken him to court like any other person would. I'd personally back the entire Bryant family in court or in any other way I could if it ever came to them needing help.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

i think this is a joke Mr.bryant is a lovely young man

AUTHOR: LISA THOMAS - (United States of America)

i got 2 cars from Mr.bryant never had any problem with bryant dependable motors .....Mr. bryants staff is lovely and helpful ....i recommend many of my friends and family to bryant motors and that paid my note a few times before.....i think the program Mr.bryant put together is great ......and i wouldnt mind buying another car from him..........

A great company Brandon Bryant, owner of Bryant Dependable Motors

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

I recently went in to Bryant Dependable Motors to look for a car. when I was looking for a car in the car lot I was greeted with great customer service and the staff that was friendly and great to talk to. My over all experience with finding a car and them helping me find one that was reliable and affordable was great.Bryant Dependable Motors is defiantly the place when I am going to get my next two car for my son and daughter when they turn 16.

#4

Brandon has no ethics

AUTHOR: tiredofbeingrippedoff - (USA)

I completely agree the orginal post.  Brandon is the most rudest person I have ever dealt with.  He sold me a junk car and will not fix it.  I went there several times in a months time trying to get him to fix my car.  The emission was only good for one month and it had over 10,000 more miles on it when we bought it compared to the emission report.  As I left his office angry at our last encounter, he was trying to provoke my husband to get out of the car while he was with the kids in the car.  I guess he wanted my husband to fight him so he can call the police and make it look like we were the bad people.   So basically, we are out a few thousand dollars and a car that is sitting in the driveway.  Please don't buy a car from this guy unless you want a lemon.

Bryant Dependable Motors

AUTHOR: 77gmc - (U.S.A.)

Well from the looks of things, Bryant Dependable Motors, is still out here screwing people over. But what I find amazing, is you can't find him on any web site, but this one. Why is that Brandon? Are you still trying to hide from people. Why is it, that you are not on Auto Trader.com, Bryant Dependable Motors.com, or anywhere else but Ripoff Report.com. What's the matter, are you still where we don't know where David ends and you begin? Or is David even still there? Are you all by your lonsome now, because you don't know how to treat your employees, or even your customers? Well they always say Karma will come back to haunt you, and I guess we see now that, that is very true. So, I guess you got what was coming to you, didn't you. You are such a retard, to think that you could get away from all the people you have done wrong. NOT.

AUTHOR: Rusty,autotech - (U.S.A.)

my wife n i bought a 2002 chevy astro van and three days after we got it the fuel pump went Mr Bryant had it fixed that same day with ni hassitation i have numerous cars from him and i will continue to do so from what i have seen he do take care consumer problems as soon as they arise he has never hid from me or any other costumers that i have ever seen it sound that some people want to cause hate n discotent to a very repupitbal dealer which is unfair an uncalled for

Bryant Dependable Motors Has Ethics

AUTHOR: D.t. - (U.S.A.)

I regret that a former employee has resorted to filing this report rather than seeking to resolve personal issues in a more straightforward manner.

We always try to resolve any customer-related problems in a professional and ethical way. Customers are informed upfront that cars they purchase are as is and that Bryant Motors cannot be responsible for some problems that may arise. Customers have an option of purchasing an extended warranty to protect their investment. They also have responsibility to choose a vehicle that meets their standards and requirements, and we are always happy when our customer is satisfied. We admit there will be times when a car does not meet our customer's expectations. However, it is always our intention to provide a reliable inventory of vehicles for our customers. This is how we build our business and reputation!

I am sorry this former employee was not pleased with his job. This does not seem to be an appropriate site to make ridiculous personal work-related accusations., and I choose to focus on the company and inventory rather than respond to those allegations.

I hope future customers will not let this report prevent them from stopping by and shopping at Bryant Motors.

D.T.