Complaint Review: Bryant

• Reported By: Danielle — Antelope California United States of America
Bryant
629 Lindsay Ave North Sacramento, California United States of America

Bryant Bryant Her Craigslist Scam North Sacramento, California

Somebody stole my basketball hoop so I needed a new one immediately. Posted ad on Sacramento craigslist saying I need a new and this guy whos email name was Bryant Her emailed saying:

" I have a hoop, good condition all it needs is a new net asking $50 call me if interested [number]" I offered $40 because thats all I had and he said ok. Gave me his address and said I could come at 6:30 About an hour later he asked if I could get it sooner if we meet somewhere closer so I said okay.

Met at ampm on Madison by Scandia/Boston Market/Office Depot. Since I am female he took the hoop and base and put it in my SUV and that was that. Next evening I went out to put it together only to realize this hoop is a piece of crap. The base doesn't hold water, the things that hold the net up are broken off, the pole doesnt stay in base, the backboard screws are missing, the pole at one point was held together by tape because it spind. Its unusable. I emailed and texted the guy but no reply.

I will have my friend call from her number so he doesnt recognize mine. If he doesnt reply im going to his house by suprise and leaving it in his driveway because I definitely dont want this piece of crap

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryant/North-Sacramento-California-/Bryant-Bryant-Her-Craigslist-Scam-North-Sacramento-California-988588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryant