Complaint Review: Brylane at Home

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: misterflorist — Central California United States of America
Brylane at Home

Brylane at Home Sent Broken Product, lied about return credit Internet

I purchased a hardwood office chair from Brylane which arrived broken. I charged the chair to my Brylane account which had a zero balance. I contacted customer service and the representative said that they would issue call tags to pick up the chair.

I received an email which stated that the chair had been received by the returns department and a credit had been issued.

Two months after the return I received a call from Commenity Bank, owned by Brylane which said I was two months past due.  I logged in to my account and found that Brylane had charged me for return shipping on a broken product. That plus $25.00 per month now amounted to some $80.00.

I contacted "customer service" and she stated that they issued the call tags but charged me for the return, I stated that was not what I was told would happen. She asked if she could help me with anything else.

No, because I WILL NEVER shop with this evil company again. Done, closing my account and moving on. Brylane at Home is one of the worst companies I have EVER dealt with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brylane-at-Home/internet/Brylane-at-Home-Sent-Broken-Product-lied-about-return-credit-Internet-1002978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brylane at Home