Complaint Review: Bryman College - Corinthian Schools

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:Covina California
Bryman College - Corinthian Schools
Rosemead, California U.S.A.

Bryman College - Corinthian Schools Ripoff, a waste of good hard earned money! Rosemead California

*Consumer Comment: look before you leap

Bryman College makes promises that are impossible for them to keep. Their commercials promise great paying jobs with great benefits. They even promise lifetime job placement. I say HA!

I fell into their trap and believed their lies. I paid way too much money and got very little in return. Job interviews were scarce.

The interviews I did go on gave me nothing but disappointment. After 4 months of looking I finally found one, if you can call it that. I worked 40 hours a week and did both front and back office work.

The pay was so little; I could not support my children on it. I made less than $500.00 every 2 weeks. How was I supposed to pay all my bills and put food on the table with that?

Needless to say after 4 months at that clinic I quit and found a job that pays me so much more than that. My first check (for two weeks of work) was what I made in a month at the clinic.

I tell anyone and everyone I know NOT to go to this school and I urge people not to believe the lies perpetrated by this company! They will take your money and only give you a certificate in return; the certification is a separate test and fee.

Please, please, please do not believe the lies they tell you, they can not possible deliver all the promises they make. No one can promise all that and have it be true. Go to your community college, it may take a little longer to get your MA but you are better off and will pay less!!

Just do yourself a favor and don't listen to those ridiculous commercials!! They are lies! lies! lies!! You will regret going there, I know I did!

Gretchen
Covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2005 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College-Corinthian-Schools/Rosemead-California/Bryman-College-Corinthian-Schools-Ripoff-a-waste-of-good-hard-earned-money-Rosemead-Ca-147847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College - Corinthian Schools

look before you leap

AUTHOR: Freda - (U.S.A.)

i was went into bryman college when i was 17 years old my experience was good and bad my teacher had really good experience . i was in the massage therapy program however!. the rep didnt have a clue about the outlook for massage therapy in los angeles california , they promised work on a cruise ship , chiropractors office, or at a spa. but thier job placement program didnt help the massage therapy graduates . F. valerio claimed he didnt have any leads

the director just sent graduates to look on craiglist.com for massage jobs. and they printed out 50 business cards for us. the downfall about that is they didnt explain advertising without a DBA or a license is illegal! .many young graduates even myself could have been heavily fined .job placement only found me one job. and the employer took advantage of new grads, and hardly paid them, the business seemed to have a problem with african american massage therapists the business is "SPHA clinic" san pedro. the campus failed to SCREEN massage employers to see if they are a legit business or not

many grads were sent to racist,cheap paying,and perverted employers even whore rings!

but i became an idependent contractor iam licensed and i have my own clientele and iam a PTA

you can get a job on your own you just have to take the time and energy to do so. but bryman college shouldnt advertise lifetime job placement if they wont do it. also look before you apply to a trade school . sometimes the staff and teachers are inexperienced. reps often lie and say spaces are filling but that not true. check the accrediation how many times has the school been closed

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC