contrary

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:kent Washington
Bryman College / Everest College
981 Powell Ave S.W. Ste 200 Renton, Washington U.S.A.

Bryman College / Everest College They promised me a job, and noone will hire me now im stuck with this student loan for nothing! Renton Washington

They promised me a job, and noone will hire me now im stuck with this student loan for nothing! and cant get on with life! They did so many things and they lack there teachings and teachers and so much more!!!!! I went through 3 different teachers in the whole 10 month program!

heard so many things and saw so many things! It was a horrible school and i dont feel i need to pay them a dime because i didnt get a job out of it. I felt every empoyer at the interviews i went to laughed at me, i heard they have been sued? And they changed there name! How could i put this on my resamay now?

please help!!! I have a defernment with my student loan right now but dont want the loan period it just isn't right!!!!!! Why should i owe them anything they did nothing for me, they were supposed to help me and they never did anything to do such thing, which reminds me i even bought a cd with an online resumey intervia or something and had to pay over 100 dollars extra and they never gave me the cd!!!!

Sarah
kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College-Everest-College/Renton-Washington/Bryman-College-Everest-College-They-promised-me-a-job-and-noone-will-hire-me-now-im-stu-348065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College / Everest College