Complaint Review: Bryman College ,Hayard california,Campus

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Hayward California
Bryman College ,Hayard california,Campus
22336 Main Street Hayward, California U.S.A.

Bryman College, Campus four years after completing course, no job in course studied,over 12,000.00 in debt,getting tax refund garnished for student loan Hayward California

I completed the medical administrative course at bryman in 2004, my teacher was not certified to even be teaching my class.i did not recieve all hours required to complete the course as far as the computer lab went because 80% of the time the teacher wasnt there.i was told having no high school dipolma or ged wouldnt be a problem n it wasnt as far as enrolling and signing paperwork for over two loans in the amount of about 10,000.00 leaving me to pay the school over 2,000.00 out of pocket.but it did become a problem when looking for employment in that field.

the combination of being a high school drop out,and attending bryman college a school with a history that was unknown to me, right now i have no hope,no future.I,m getting my taxes took but still i have not even recieved my dipolma( not that its worth anything) what is all the money that i make working for temp agencies being garnished for.expensive excuse for an education.

This school has been investigated and sued by the attorney general Edmund Brown jr. on behalf of only a small portion of students that has been coned by this company. I need help to help me and others in my situation get some kind of justice. this school need to be shut down i dont understand why, how is this school allowed to repeat history over over over in over again.what this school has done to me is weighin heavy on me, i cant sleep at night because my mind want allow me to rest until this school is held accountable for its action.A single mother of one child makin good grades stay on the honor role but when she ask me about college i dont know what to say to her because my experience was horrible.i feel raped, robed,violated. HELP PLEASE.....

Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College-Hayard-californiaCampus/Hayward-California-94541/Bryman-College-Campus-four-years-after-completing-course-no-job-in-course-studiedover-1-317587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College ,Hayard california,Campus