Complaint Review: Bryman College

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Alhambra California
Bryman College
12801 Crossroads Parkway South City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Bryman College X-ray program. They never sent in my papers to the state. Stole my exam fee City Of Industry California

The x-ray program. 2004-2005
The teacher would give the answers to the test. Didn't have to study just memorize.
I waited 1 month to be placed in a clinic site. At the site I was hired but the doctor needed me to take the state exam. When the job placement lady heard , the doctor was hiring me. she was upset. The doctor didn't want her to bring another student into the clinic until I took the state exam. And until I was ready to train an x-ray student. She was so upset that she stole the money I gave her, for the state exam application. She fought with the doctor and the manager. She would call constantly, so that the office would get tired and fire me. I have gone to the school and ask for her but shes never there. I ask to have the phone number of the president of the school. Always gave me false numbers. I would appreciate help. I'm paying alot of money that I don't have, for an imaginary career I should of had. I don't have the things they promised. Everyday Im losing more. I never did get rehired, She never sumitted my papers. I have a bad paying job, with 2 kids to feed. Some days I don't have money for food to feed my family. Please Help!!!

Trixiechic24
Alhambra, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College/City-Of-Industry-California-91746/Bryman-College-X-ray-program-They-never-sent-in-my-papers-to-the-state-Stole-my-exam-fee-273207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College