Complaint Review: Bryman College

• Submitted: Tue, December 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 05, 2006

• Reported By:Stanwood Washington
Bryman College
906 SE Everett Mall Way 600 Everett, Washington U.S.A.

Bryman College Rip me Off!! Everett Washington

Hello,
I attended Bryman College in 3-2004 to 4-2005 and I took the Dental Asst. course. I was promised an externship and a job at least paying 16.00 an hour. I wasn't given the externship until I complained about it and was given what ever they had. I can't tell you how many interviews I went to. And everytime they turned me down. I an in debt of about 10,000. And it affects my whole life because of that deliquence. I need help... please someone contact me!!

Verla
Stanwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2006 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College/Everett-Washington-98204/Bryman-College-Rip-me-Off-Everett-Washington-223920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College