Complaint Review: Bryman College

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: David — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Bryman College
981 Powell Ave SW Renton, Washington United States of America

Bryman College Everest,Corinthian Sch Inc, Student of Medical Assisting Course Renton, Washington

I attended Bryman college 08/2003 to 04/2004 I took the Medical assisting course,and I had to find my own Externship site received no assistant from Career Consultant,then I never received Job placement. although I carried a 4.0 throughout my course.  Then I have Sallie Maye breathing down my throat for Student Loan and now is being Garnished of my SSI, I feel something needs to be done about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College/Renton-Washington-98057/Bryman-College-EverestCorinthian-Sch-Inc-Student-of-Medical-Assisting-Course-Renton-Was-591344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College