Complaint Review: Bryman College

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
Bryman College
bryman-college.com Renton, Washington U.S.A.

Bryman College Continuing to tell people that they are an accredited school Renton Washington

I had signed on to Bryman college in 1999 and graduated in 2000. At the time I signed up I was told by my account representative that Bryman was an accreditted school. When I tried to sit for the exam to obtain certification of Medical Assistant I was told that Bryman IS NOT an accreditied school and therefore I was not qualified to take the exam. I chose not to file a class action law suit, because I thought it was too late, but now am told it may not be.

Under my understanding Bryman was still telling people the same thing clear into the year 2006. It inferiates me to know that not only did they lie to me, but continue lying to others, although several class action law suits have been filed.

Boomer
Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College/Renton-Washington/Bryman-College-Continuing-to-tell-people-that-they-are-an-accredited-school-Renton-Washing-269417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College