Complaint Review: Bryman College

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: sheina.lloyd@yahoo.com — Canoga Park California U.S.A.
Bryman College
3460 Wilshire Blvd Ste 500 los angeles, California United States of America

Bryman College Everest College dishonest about how many loans the financial advisor was signing me up for. Inadequate instructors, schooling in medical assistant program and now name changed to Everest college los angeles, California

My main concern is for the Sallie Mae LOANS that I am responsible for paying for attending Bryman College.  The financial advisor at the now non existant school told me I would be applying for ONE loan to help me finance the medical assistant program I was interested in persuing.  Once the LOAN was accepted and dispersed I heard nothing from either Sallie Mae or the financial advisor regarding the LOAN.  Come 3 years later I get a notification that I owe over $12,000 in student LOANS, that is THREE LOANS, the way the form stated it made it seem like I originally had FIVE loans. I am furious at the dishonesty of the financial advisor, the unqualified instructors and the dishonesty about the accreditation of the "college".

Sheinalee

Canoga Park California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryman-College/los-angeles-California-90010/Bryman-College-Everest-College-dishonest-about-how-many-loans-the-financial-advisor-was-si-929103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryman College