Complaint Review: Bryxen Software, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, April 08, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By:Richmond Hill Ontario
Bryxen Software, Inc
126 Silver Maple Cove Ft. Wayne, Indiana U.S.A.

Bryxen Software, Inc ripoff Ft. Wayne Indiana

*Consumer Comment: very pleased with their software and my experience

rip=off software, scam software, charge $167 US for demo software, and not give back the money, no support, no customer service, dont go there, dont use them.

Eric
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2006 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryxen-Software-Inc/Ft-Wayne-Indiana-46804/Bryxen-Software-Inc-ripoff-Ft-Wayne-Indiana-185611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryxen Software, Inc

very pleased with their software and my experience

AUTHOR: lsargent - (United States of America)

I would like to respond to the previous statement listed above. First off, any and all negative comments I could find regarding Bryxen Software and Brad Callen are dated in 2006. To my knowledge, I believe this is when the first releases came out on his software suites (not sure though). I recently purchased his latest edition of Keyword Elite 2 software. It is by far one of the best tools I've ever used.

Not all companies start off on a great foot, it takes time to perfect products, customer service protocols and the like. Who knows if back then things just needed time to work themselves out.

Based on my personal experience, I could not be happier not only with the product itself, but as well the customer support. Although I cannot speak for everyone, I believe it to be general knowledge now a days that Brad Callen and his products are something you DON'T want to be without! At least in today's standards, I find Brad to have a strong reputation in his community.